Fundraise for the BDA
Head to the Fundraising Ideas web page you will find several fundraising ideas for your school. There is no limit and if you have a great idea of your own, we would love to hear from you.
Whatever you choose, we're here to support you. Contact email@example.com so we can provide you with advice and support.
Choose your fundraising activity
- If you're not sure what to do and would like advice, please get in touch with the BDA fundraising team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pick a date
- Whether it's a class or whole school activity, make sure to check with school staff
Set up a fundraising page
- It's easy to set a target and create a fundraising page.
Shout about it
- Start promoting your fundraising activity, letting everyone know how they can support your school and get involved.
- Run your chosen activity and have fun!
Collect any donations
- If you have collected cash and would like to pay this in, please contact the BDA fundraising team.
- Let everyone know how much you raised and thank them for their support. The BDA will send a well-deserved certificate, to proudly display at your the school.