The British Dyslexia Association Alumni Network
The British Dyslexia Association’s Alumni Network is for students who have graduated from our Level 5 and Level 7 (dyslexia and dyscalculia) professional accredited courses. Our students do not just become graduates, they become part of the British Dyslexia Association’s family and, as an alumnus, we want to develop and nurture that life-long relationship.
Our hopes for the Alumni Network:
- The British Dyslexia Association becomes a place of study for life, where graduates can continue to grow and learn.
- For more information on our Level 7 Diploma in Dyslexia Assessment and Intervention
Accredited Level 7 - Diploma in Dyslexia Assessment and Intervention - British Dyslexia Association (bdadyslexia.org.uk)>
- For more information on our Level 5 Certificate in Dyscalculia
- Accredited level 5. Certificate in dyslexia literacy support and intervention>
- Our students are given networking opportunities, not just on their training courses but as alumni of their courses, helping to create an alumni community to share ideas and expertise.
- Alumni are given the opportunity to:
- - volunteer with the British Dyslexia Association and help us to spread the word about our volunteer positions,
- - support our national helpline,
- - fundraise for the British Dyslexia Association and support our fundraising activities
- - Like us on Facebook and share our posts
- - Follow us on Twitter and retweet our posts
- - Join us on LinkedIn and help us to expand our network
- Alumni will become brand ambassadors for the British Dyslexia Association, recommending our training courses and promoting our work and services.