Individual Membership is ideal for anyone who wants to support the work of the British Dyslexia Association (BDA) and keep up-to-date with our work and events.
- One copy of Dyslexia Contact magazine, three times per year
- Discount on BDA conferences
- Discount on BDA open training events
- Consultation on key policy issues
- Discounted price for Dyslexia Journal
- Membership to your Local Dyslexia Association
- BDA Voting rights
- Invitation to the BDA AGM and Members Day
- Representation on BDA Management Board
£15 has been added to the Membership fee to cover postage and packing
Student Membership does not include a discount on BDA training courses or conferences
Dyslexia Contact magazine
Dyslexia Contact is our official magazine, it is published three times a year and is available exclusively to our members.
Dyslexia Contact is a lively, visual publication written in a dyslexia-friendly style that aims to provide impartial, practical information and advice for issues related to dyslexia. It is suitable for all with an interest in dyslexia including dyslexic people, parents, professionals and organisations.
Tel: 01344 381 563