Ways to get involved with the BDA
Charity of the year partnership
Nominating the British Dyslexia Association as your Charity of the Year is a fantastic opportunity to raise awareness and vital funds to support our work, creating a dyslexia-friendly society for all. Partnering with the BDA will unite your staff behind an inspiring cause and demonstrate your company’s commitment to making a difference. We can work with you to help deliver a great partnership, such as bespoke training or company-wide challenge events.
We believe that fundraising should be fun! A prime opportunity for team building, bringing colleagues together, raising money for a great cause. For inspiration, head to the Workplace fundraising ideas page for more information. If you have an idea of your own, we’d love to hear from you.
Payroll Giving is an easy, flexible way for your employees to give a regular donation to the BDA from their gross salary. If you are thinking of introducing Payroll Giving, then please see our Payroll Giving page for more information.
Why choose the BDA?
- Together we can change society by removing barriers so that everyone with dyslexia can reach their full potential in education, in employment and in life.
- Partnering with the BDA will have an impact both locally and nationally.
- Align with one of the most trusted and recognised dyslexia charities in the UK.
- We can bring expertise to your workplace with training, workshops and provide access to a range of resources.
- Be part of a movement which embraces different thinking and encourages everyone to bring their ideas and initiatives, reflecting the diversity of the community we support.
- Volunteering opportunities are available to engage your staff.
- Enjoy fun, motivating fundraising activities tailored to you, increasing employee engagement.
- We will work with you to ensure an innovative and mutually beneficial partnership.
Whether you are focused on business objectives or looking to support the BDA from a philanthropic perspective, we are ready to share the passion and values of the BDA with you, your staff and anyone who supports your business.
Get in touch with our corporate partnerships team on firstname.lastname@example.org.