Delivery & returns
BDA Shipping & Returns
Pricing and Delivery for Books
All prices for books quoted are without postage unless specifically stated. Please allow 7 days for your goods to arrive before chasing an order. Our contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do accept purchase orders for purchases over £100. Orders will not be shipped until payment has been received.
Outside United Kingom
Customers from outside the UK will be charged extra for shipping according to international rates.
At the BDA we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Accordingly, we know you might wish to make an occasional return – and we aim to make the return process as pleasant as possible. Here is what you need to know.
All items sold by us have a 30 day money back guarantee – unless otherwise noted at the time of purchase.
Certain conditions must be met in order to qualify for returning a product:
1. You have contacted us within 30 days of our sending the product to you (based on your invoice date)
2. You have obtained a Return Authorisation Number from us by calling 01344 381 563 or emailing us at email@example.com
3. The product is returned in original packaging - with all original documents and accessories included – PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON OR DEFACE THE PACKAGING as we will have to charge you for this resource
4. You will incur the cost of return shipment* as well as the original cost of shipment to you. We suggest you use a traceable and insured form of carriage as we cannot assume responsibility for lost shipments.
5. Damaged goods, or goods whose packaging and documentation inserts are returned damaged or incomplete, may, at our discretion incur a fee. This fee is typically 5-15% the value of the item depending on the amount of time and materials necessary for us to remedy the situation and abide by our manufacturer’s guidelines for returns. Unreasonably damaged goods may not be accepted for return processing at all – and the sender will have the choice of either having the goods returned to them or not.
The BDA will process your credit when the item is received and confirmed in good condition. Please allow up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
The BDA will reimburse you in the same form as payment received at the time of purchase. That is, if you paid using a credit card, we will reimburse you via credit card credit transaction.
The BDA will reimburse you equal to the base amount you paid for the item.
* Please note that we will typically incur shipping charges if you received damaged or defective merchandise. If you wish to replace a damaged or defective item, please contact the BDA to replace the order.
Should you have any enquiries regarding the BDA Return Policy, or about your possible return, please contact us today on: 01344 381 563 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, we thank you for your custom.