Accredited Level 2 - Practical Solutions for Dyslexia Support
eLearning or Blended (combination of eLearning and onsite)
Who is it suitable for?
This programme may suitable for those working closely with dyslexic individuals to support them within a workplace, learning or day-to-day context. It may be of particular interest to note takers, support workers, mentors and HR personnel.
By the end of the programme participants will:
- Have knowledge of different aspects of dyslexia.
- Understand the role of the support provider.
- Understand the importance of taking a multi-sensory approach within the context of dyslexia support.
- Understand the importance of creating a dyslexia friendly environment.
- Understand the potential impact that dyslexia can have on literacy.
- Understand a range of reasonable adjustments that can be used to support a dyslexic individual
- Understand the potential impact that dyslexia can have on organisation skills and memory.
- Understand the potential impact of dyslexia on motivation and self-esteem.
Onsite and Group Options
This programme can be delivered to groups of up to 20 candidates, either onsite at your location or via online self-directed study.