Accredited Level 2 - Practical Solutions for Dyslexia Support
Virtual or eLearning/online (or a blended combination)
Who is it suitable for?
This programme may suitable for those working closely with dyslexic individuals to support them within a workplace, learning or day-to-day context. It may be of particular interest to note takers, support workers, mentors and HR personnel.
By the end of the programme participants will:
- Have knowledge of different aspects of dyslexia.
- Understand the role of the support provider.
- Understand the importance of taking a multi-sensory approach within the context of dyslexia support.
- Understand the importance of creating a dyslexia friendly environment.
- Understand the potential impact that dyslexia can have on literacy.
- Understand a range of reasonable adjustments that can be used to support a dyslexic individual
- Understand the potential impact that dyslexia can have on organisation skills and memory.
- Understand the potential impact of dyslexia on motivation and self-esteem.
Onsite and Group Options
This programme can be delivered to groups of up to 20 candidates, either onsite at your location or via online self-directed study.