Bath Half 2024
Join #TeamBDA in the Bath Half Marathon! You'll run through the gorgeous World Heritage city of Bath in a flat two-lapped course.
Sunday 17th March 2024
Bath Half Events
The Bath Half takes you through the beautiful World Heritage city of Bath, and despite all the hills in the city, the 13.1 mile course stays flat! It's one of the most popular city runs in the UK and we would love you to join us.
This year we are delighted to offer you a place for FREE - all we ask if a commitment to raise a minimum of £300 sponsorship to help us continue to be there for everyone with dyslexia. Joining #TeamBDA in the Bath Half also includes:
- A BDA running top to wear on the big day
- Lots of great support from our Fundraising Team
- Lots of cheers on route from our cheering station!
To book your FREE place, just fill in the form below, taking note of our terms and conditions below.
Already have a ballot place?
If you have already secured your own ballot place but wish to run for the British Dyslexia Association we would love to have you as part of the team and send you a running top. There is no fundraising target, but we would appreciate anything you are able to raise. Please email email@example.com to let us know you would like to run on our behalf.
Terms And Conditions
1) The British Dyslexia Association’s charity places in the Bath Half will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Once we have received your application, we will send you an email to officially sign up to the Bath Half, or notify you if unfortunately our places are fully booked.
2)The exact closing date of submitting an entry form will be confirmed by the BDA.
3) You must be at least 17 years old to enter the race.
4) We are delighted to be able to offer you places for FREE in return for a minimum fundraising target of £300 - unfortunately Gift Aid does not count towards your £300 target.