Please be aware we are currently experiencing difficulties receiving aol emails. Please bear with us whilst we work to resolve this issue.
If you have a specific enquiry, please e-mail the relevant department either by clicking the link below or using the contact form to the right.
- Assessments (If you are ready to book an assessment)
- BDA List of Accredited Teachers (Tutor List)
- Helpline (for dyslexia-related queries, including assessment and specialist teacher-training queries)
- Media and Communications (including media enquiries)
- Professional Accreditation Applications
- Dyslexia Friendly Quality Mark
- Teaching for Neurodiversity: Train the Trainer events
- Training and eLearning
Switchboard: 0333 405 4555
Helpline: 0333 405 4567
Helpline Opening Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10am to 1pm
Before you contact Helpline, please check our Frequently Asked Questions sections first which can be found under the website's different user sections. These may provide you with the information you need.
Please note: the Helpline is unable to help with customer service or queries for other B.D.A. departments.
Teaching for Neurodiversity: Train the Trainer: 0333 405 4583
Training: 0333 405 4565