Part of an Accredited Course
Practical Strategies for Revision & Exam Technique
Who is it suitable for?
This module is suitable for anyone who teaches or supports a dyslexic individual who needs help in preparing for exams; from primary pupils right the way through to adult learners taking qualifications at work.
By the end of the module participants will:
- Have considered why revision and exams may cause particular difficulties for dyslexic individuals.
- Have identified a range of approaches for key revision skills.
- Have examined the relationship between memory, dyslexia and exams.
- Have explored a number of strategies and access arrangements for use in exams.
- Topic 1: Getting Started
- Topic 2: Revision Strategies
- Topic 3: Making the Most of Memory
- Topic 4: Exam Technique