Part of an Accredited Course
Practical Strategies for Organisational Skills
Who is it suitable for?
This module is suitable for anyone who teaches or supports a dyslexic individual who has difficulties with personal organisation including time management and prioritising workloads, amongst other areas.
From 1st April 2021 this module will no longer count towards our Level 5 accredited course.
By the end of the module participants will:
- Have considered how dyslexia can impact upon an individual’s organisational skills.
- Have examined the role that a support provider plays in helping an individual become more organised.
- Have examined how different organisational styles, equipment and strategies can help to develop effective management of various aspects of personal organisation.
- Topic 1: Introduction to Organisational Skills
- Topic 2: The Role of the Support Provider
- Topic 3: Organisational Style and Equipment
- Topic 4: Organising the Environment and in Transit
- Topic 5: Time Management