Part of an Accredited Course
Learner Motivation and Self-esteem
Who is it suitable for?
This module is suitable for anyone who is supporting individuals with developing and improving their motivation and self-esteem.
By the end of the module participants will:
- Have identified some key theories that relate to motivation.
- Have explored five key areas that can have an impact on motivation.
- Have identified practical strategies to help develop and maintain motivation.
- Have identified theoretical approaches to, and key features of, self-esteem
- Have identified and explored ten practical strategies that can be used to help develop and maintain self-esteem.
- Topic 1: Theories and Factors that Impact on Motivation
- Topic 2: Motivational Strategies
- Topic 3: What is Self-Esteem?
- Topic 4: Strategies to Support Self-Esteem