Accredited Level 3 - Practical Solutions for Dyslexia Support
eLearning or Blended (combination of eLearning and or In person)
Who is it suitable for?
This programme may suitable for education professionals who work closely with older learners who have dyslexia (secondary through to adult), either in a teaching or supporting role, or those who wish to develop their skills in this area in order to move into a role more oriented toward student support.
By the end of the programme participants will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the dyslexia spectrum of learning difficulties.
- Have learned how to help individuals recognise their own dyslexia.
- Have accumulated many ideas on how to adapt training styles and provide coping strategies for dyslexic learners.
- Have an awareness of how to support dyslexic learners to develop the skills they require for successful independent learning.
- Have undertaken a reflective assignment based on the content of the modules studied and have been given feedback on this.
Onsite and Group Options
This programme can be delivered to groups of up to 20 candidates, either onsite at your location or via online self-directed study.