Edinburgh Marathon Festival - 5km, 10km, Half or Full Marathon
Taking place over the May Bank Holiday Weekend, run in one of the most beautiful cities in the world and explore what Scotland’s historic and vibrant capital city has to offer.
Saturday 25th - Sunday 26th May 2024
If you’re looking for an unforgettable running experience, 2024 is your year to run the Edinburgh Marathon Festival. With different distances to chose from, you can set the challenge that's right for you! Entries are now open for the 5km, 10km, half or full marathon.
We have charity places in the following events and it's free to register:
Full Marathon Sun 26th May - £500 sponsorship pledge
Half Marathon Sun 26th May - £250 sponsorship pledge
10k Sat 25th May - £150 sponsorship pledge
5k Sat 25th May - £80 sponsorship pledge
How old do I have to be to take part in the events?
- To register for the Marathon you must be 18 years of age or older on event day.
- To register for the Half Marathon you must be 17 years of age or older on event day.
- To register for the 10K you must be 15 years of age or older on event day.
- To register for the 5K you must be 11 years of age or older on event day.
All finishers will receive the following:
- Wicking finisher's t-shirt
- Finisher's medal & distance keyring
- Finisher's pack
- Personalised event number with accurate timing chip
- Event baggage facilities
- Hydration & energy gel on route
- Hydration & nutrition at the finish
- Results posted in your account within 48 hours
- Fantastic running experience
If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01344 985 845.