Terms and Conditions for Workplace Needs Assessments
The BDA will act as liaison between the assessor and the client for the purposes of booking the assessment.
The BDA reserves the right to change the assessor allocated if the assessor should become unavailable for any other reason.
In order to book the assessment your personal information and the information contained within the booking pack will be passed onto the assessor in order for them to carry out the assessment.
Following the assessment and the compilation of the final assessment report all client questionnaires, all raw data test sheets and all other personal data will be permanently deleted/destroyed.
Your final assessment report will be held by the BDA for 7 years [within your customer record file]. During this time you will be able to ask for an electronic copy of the report Please note there may be an administration charge for this. We would therefore strongly recommend that you keep a copy of your report securely. After this time the BDA will not be able to supply you with a copy of your report.
Should you require a copy of your assessment report [and/or the personal data in your customer record]; or for your report to be permanently deleted; or for changes/corrections made to it before this time; or to make a complaint, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any further information please write to us at: email@example.com
- Payment details must be received before a booking can be processed.
- If paying via Company Purchase Order we need a valid purchase order number to invoice against and payment must be received before the assessment report is released.
- Cancellation by the Client or Main Contact
- All changes and cancellations must be notified in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation charges will be applied as follows:
Cancellation/reschedule within 14 days of a booked session = 50% of fee due;
Cancellation/reschedule within 24 hours of a booked session = 100% of fee due.
- Cancellation by the BDA
- In the event that severe weather or any other emergency results in the cancellation of a session, the BDA will endeavour to give clients a minimum of 24 hours’ notice* and to reschedule the assessment
- *Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to provide the BDA with an emergency contact number at which they will normally be available.