Terms and Conditions for In Person Training
Booking your course:
To register for one or more of the BDA’s online eLearning modules, and or to attend an ‘in person’ training course, we kindly request that each prospective delegate complete this online booking request.
Following your online booking, you will receive an automated confirmation that your booking has been forwarded to the BDA training department for processing.
Supplimentary information for ‘In person’ training
Course notes and associated handouts are supplied through the BDA eLearning portal. (please refer to the associated notes on how to access the BDA eLearning site)
Approximately 1 week prior to the ‘in person’ training event, the candidate will be granted access to the associated course notes and handouts (so that the candidate can review, download and or *print off any associated notes for their upcoming course). Please note: the BDA does not provide a hardcopy of any handouts for those attending ‘in person' training.
For more information relating to access to the BDA’s eLearning site, please view here.
In the unlikely event that you need to cancel or change your booking, our policy is as follows:
Letting us know: All changes and cancellations must be notified in writing to email@example.com.
Cancelling your booking:
- If you cancel more than 30 days’ before the event your fee will be refundable, subject to an administration charge of £30.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the event, but more than 14 days before it, we will refund 50% of the fee.
- We regret that no refunds apply if you cancel less than 14 days before the event.
Transferring the date of your training: We will endeavour to transfer the date of your course, subject to availability and an administration charge of £30. If your request is received within 14 days of the original course date, an additional charge of £15 will be levied to cover the cost of the refreshments ordered for you. We are unable to accept notices of nonattendance after the training day.
Transferring your booking to another delegate: We are happy to accept a change of delegate name if necessary. If, due to illness or an emergency, you send a different delegate at short notice, you must still contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements to provide an attendance certificate
All name changes are subject to an administration charge of £30.
Cancellation of Accredited Level 5 and Level 7 course;
- Refunds for the associated courses will be given solely at the discretion of the BDA and only under exceptional circumstances.
- Any refunds that are agreed, will be subject to a £30 administration charge,
- Please note: no refunds will be given once / following the submission of any initial task.
Cancellation of your training by the BDA
In the event that severe weather or any other emergency results in the cancellation of a training event, the BDA will endeavour to give delegates a minimum of 24 hours notice* and to reschedule the course or arrange for delegates to attend on alternative days.
Our training events are not affected by any industrial action.
*Please note that it is the delegate’s responsibility to provide the BDA with an emergency contact number at which they will normally be available.
Extentions to your Accredited Level 5 and Level 7 course
- Candidates will be subject to a fee for each additional 3 months required. The fee may be waived in exceptional circumstances upon completion of the form ‘Application for an Extension’. The extension will need to be approved by the course leader and suitable evidence provided prior to you reaching the expected end of the course.