When is the right time to carry out a full diagnostic assessment for dyslexia?
This webinar is aimed at parents and school staff and will cover:
- What is dyslexia and how common is it?
- What are the early indicators of dyslexia?
- Why do we assess and at what age should we carry out an assessment?
- How test results and other information are used to diagnose dyslexia.
- What can be learnt from assessment.
Karen Mace - BDA Head of Assessment, Education and Training
Karen has been with the BDA for the past two years. She is a practising assessor and has also been a school SENCO and primary teacher for many years.
Other products you might like
Managing you and your child’s wellbeing– being realistic and human ( and not super-human!)
Dyslexia, Well being and Mental Health
Understanding, identifying and supporting learners with dyscalculia and maths learning difficulties
Multi-sensory Toolkit Ideas on a Shoestring