QuickScreen Dyslexia Test / Screening Tool
The 6-part QuickScreen dyslexia test (17+) is very comprehensive. Your detailed report contains:
· results for ‘none, borderline, mild, moderate or strong’ indicators of dyslexia
· learning and processing skills profiles
· recommendations for improvements and accommodating difficulties.
Users have successfully gained study and workplace assistance.
QuickScreen is ideal for:
- Individuals at home (single use payment and detailed report)
- Organisations for testing their recruits, staff and students. With a management portal, detailed reporting and annual license fee (free trial available)
Assured products we believe are effective at identifying or supporting dyslexia if used as intended, developed from generally accepted and well-established science, and make marketing claims that accurately reflect what a user can expect – based on the evidence provided to us. For more information on Assured email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting at £34.50Buy online
By clicking this button you will be taken to a third party website to complete your purchase.
Other products you might like
Scanning Pens - ReaderPen
Filled with features including built-in dictionaries and a voice recorder to help students develop their vocabulary and reading independence
Crossbow - Coloured Overlays
Coloured overlays can reduce visual stress and improve reading speed and accuracy for all ages
Unique program that improves reading and spelling by 12 months in a term.
Ascentis - IDL Literacy
Award-winning intervention programme to improve reading and writing for those with dyslexia