QuickScreen Dyslexia Test / Screening Tool
The 6-part QuickScreen dyslexia test (17+) is very comprehensive. Your detailed report contains:
· results for ‘none, borderline, mild, moderate or strong’ indicators of dyslexia
· learning and processing skills profiles
· recommendations for improvements and accommodating difficulties.
Users have successfully gained study and workplace assistance.
QuickScreen is ideal for:
- Individuals at home (single use payment and detailed report)
- Organisations for testing their recruits, staff and students. With a management portal, detailed reporting and annual license fee (free trial available)
Assured products we believe are effective at identifying or supporting dyslexia if used as intended, developed from generally accepted and well-established science, and make marketing claims that accurately reflect what a user can expect – based on the evidence provided to us. For more information on Assured email email@example.com.
Starting at £34.50Buy online
By clicking this button you will be taken to a third party website to complete your purchase.
Other products you might like
Build a mind map that grows with each class, lecture, lab work or tutorial
Nessy - Reading & Spelling
Proven to help children, especially those with dyslexia, learn to read and spell with confidence
TTRS - Touch-type Read and Spell
Taking an Orton-Gillingham based approach to typing can strengthen reading and spelling skills and boost confidence in students with dyslexia
GL Assessment - YARC
A individually administered test for those aged 4-16 allowing you to closely observe a pupil’s reading behaviours, strengths and areas for development.