QuickScreen Dyslexia Test / Screening Tool
The 6-part QuickScreen dyslexia test (17+) is very comprehensive. Your detailed report contains:
· results for ‘none, borderline, mild, moderate or strong’ indicators of dyslexia
· learning and processing skills profiles
· recommendations for improvements and accommodating difficulties.
Users have successfully gained study and workplace assistance.
QuickScreen is ideal for:
- Individuals at home (single use payment and detailed report)
- Organisations for testing their recruits, staff and students. With a management portal, detailed reporting and annual license fee (free trial available)
Assured products we believe are effective at identifying or supporting dyslexia if used as intended, developed from generally accepted and well-established science, and make marketing claims that accurately reflect what a user can expect – based on the evidence provided to us. For more information on Assured email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting at £34.50Buy online
By clicking this button you will be taken to a third party website to complete your purchase.
Other products you might like
Kaz Type - SEN/Dyslexia Touch Typing Software
Teaches typing skills whilst improving reading and ingraining spelling
GL Assessment - LASS 11-15
A multi-functional assessment system designed to highlight differences between actual and expected literacy levels.
Nessy - Dyslexia Quest
Screening tool in a game-based format that gives a report of learning abilities associated with dyslexia
Build a mind map that grows with each class, lecture, lab work or tutorial