QuickScreen Dyslexia Test / Screening Tool
The 6-part QuickScreen dyslexia test (17+) is very comprehensive. Your detailed report contains:
· results for ‘none, borderline, mild, moderate or strong’ indicators of dyslexia
· learning and processing skills profiles
· recommendations for improvements and accommodating difficulties.
Users have successfully gained study and workplace assistance.
QuickScreen is ideal for:
- Individuals at home (single use payment and detailed report)
- Organisations for testing their recruits, staff and students. With a management portal, detailed reporting and annual license fee (free trial available)
Assured products we believe are effective at identifying or supporting dyslexia if used as intended, developed from generally accepted and well-established science, and make marketing claims that accurately reflect what a user can expect – based on the evidence provided to us. For more information on Assured email email@example.com.
Starting at £34.50Buy online
By clicking this button you will be taken to a third party website to complete your purchase.
Other products you might like
QuickScan Dyslexia Questionnaire / Screening Tool
Easy checklist to spot signs of dyslexia and dyspraxia, with a report detailing support needs (14+). Available for both individuals at home and organisations (education, public sector and businesses).
Nessy - Dyslexia Quest
Screening tool in a game-based format that gives a report of learning abilities associated with dyslexia
KOBI - Helps Children Read
A new child-friendly app that supports decoding with the use of colored letters and other tools. Made to boost a child’s self-confidence and motivation.
Times Tables? It’s a Doddle!
This engaging workbook teaches the times tables avoiding rote learning - Produced by Sarah Cowell Publishing for Dyslexic Children