QuickScreen Dyslexia Test / Screening Tool
The 6-part QuickScreen dyslexia test (17+) is very comprehensive. Your detailed report contains:
· results for ‘none, borderline, mild, moderate or strong’ indicators of dyslexia
· learning and processing skills profiles
· recommendations for improvements and accommodating difficulties.
Users have successfully gained study and workplace assistance.
QuickScreen is ideal for:
- Individuals at home (single use payment and detailed report)
- Organisations for testing their recruits, staff and students. With a management portal, detailed reporting and annual license fee (free trial available)
Assured products we believe are effective at identifying or supporting dyslexia if used as intended, developed from generally accepted and well-established science, and make marketing claims that accurately reflect what a user can expect – based on the evidence provided to us. For more information on Assured email email@example.com.
Starting at £34.50Buy online
By clicking this button you will be taken to a third party website to complete your purchase.
Other products you might like
Magic Link - Handwriting Programme
Teaches neat, cursive, handwriting in 30 simple steps
Nessy - Dyslexia Quest
Screening tool in a game-based format that gives a report of learning abilities associated with dyslexia
Spot On With Numbers
Exciting new tool to help promote number sense in children with dyscalculia
Ascentis - IDL Literacy
Award-winning intervention programme to improve reading and writing for those with dyslexia