Part of an Accredited Course
Supporting Students with Dyscalculia
Please see course dates for information
Virtual Training or In person
Who is it suitable for?
This session is suitable for anyone wishing to develop their knowledge and understanding of dyscalculia.
- To identify theoretical approaches to the teaching of maths
- To explore how computers and technology can be used to support dyscalculia learners
- To identify the difficulties a dyscalculic individual might experience with working memory, the concept of time and the language of maths
- Theoretical approaches to teaching maths
- Theory in practice
- Working memory skills
- Timekeeping skills
- The mathematical language