Part of an Accredited Course
Supporting Students with Dyscalculia
2 consecutive days
Who is it suitable for?
This session is suitable for anyone wishing to develop their knowledge and understanding of dyscalculia.
- To identify theoretical approaches to the teaching of maths
- To explore how computers and technology can be used to support dyscalculia learners
- To identify the difficulties a dyscalculic individual might experience with working memory, the concept of time and the language of maths
- Theoretical approaches to teaching maths
- Theory in practice
- Working memory skills
- Timekeeping skills
- The mathematical language