Renewing your APC
This course will update those who are recent APC holders or who are renewing their APC. It includes information around the new APC marking criteria and guidance issued by SASC. It is delivered by eLearning via recorded webinars and online activities.
- To be updated on current best practice around recent SASC guidelines.
- Understand how your report will be marked using the new APC marking criteria.
- Confidence about producing their CPD log which will show detailed and critical evaluation of their training.
On successful completion, this course will provide 2.5 hours of authorised CPD (Continued Professional Development)
These courses are only suitable for those with the following qualifications:
- A Level 7 assessment qualification (or equivalent)
- An Assessment Practising Certificate (APC) and/or AMBDA
Should you require further information or guidance on the above, please email: elearning@BDAdyslexia.org.uk
In order to achieve successful completion of this course, you will need to have submitted your completed evaluation within 28 days of this course appearing on your eLearning account (noting equally, that this module will automatically expire 28 days from the date that this module has been released).