Practical Solutions for Dyspraxia
Who is it suitable for?
This session is suitable for anyone wishing to develop their knowledge and understanding of dyspraxia.
- To define dyspraxia / DCD and considered its tell-tale signs
- To develop an understanding of the potential difficulties that an individual might experience
- To explore practical ways of supporting a dyspraxic / DCD individual
- What is dyspraxia / DCD?
- How does it feel to have dyspraxia / DCD?
- Key points for providing support
- Dyspraxia and the learning environment
- Action plan for change