Practical Solutions for Dyslexia
Who is it suitable for?
This session is suitable for anyone wishing to develop their knowledge and understanding of dyslexia.
- To discuss what dyslexia is
- To identify how the core features of dyslexia may affect learners
- To discuss co-occurring SpLD and a learner-centred approach
- To consider what it feels like to be dyslexic
- To explore a range of practical strategies to make your classroom more inclusive
- Dyslexia and its effects
- Strengths and specific weaknesses
- Signs of dyslexia
- Multisensory teaching
- Coping strategies