NMH Support Workers: Disability Awareness and Policy Training
£48 per person (£40 +VAT)
Who is it suitable for?
This eLearning module is designed for Non-Medical Helper support workers (NMH) who are delivering DSA- funded support to learners.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Have considered what diversity and equal access means in the context of education
- Have identified the barriers and the drivers concerning diversity to ensure education is inclusive
- Have an awareness of how to keep themselves and others safe at work
- Have an awareness of their legal responsibilities surrounding the areas of confidentiality and data protection.
- Have an awareness of the issues and responsibilities associated with adult safeguarding.
This module covers the 7 areas of training required:
- Disability Awareness
- Data protection
- Health and safety
- Lone worker
- Professional boundaries