Part of an Accredited Course
Virtual Training or In person
Who is it suitable for?
This session is suitable for anyone wishing to develop their knowledge and understanding of dyscalculia.
- To explore different forms of dyscalculia
- To identify screening processes used in relation to dyscalculia
- To discuss the basic principles required for an understanding of maths
- To discuss the importance of concrete manipulatives
- What is dyscalculia?
- What are the indicators of dyscalculia?
- Screening for Dyscalculia
- Counting Principles
- Concrete materials
Apply for this course
Thursday 8th - Friday 9th October 2020
(15:30 - 18:30)
Tuesday 9th February 2021
(09:45 - 16:00)
Bespoke onsite training
This course can be delivered at your location often at a significantly reduced cost per person compared to our scheduled open courses.Register your interest