Part of an Accredited Course
Please see course dates for information
Virtual Training or In person
Who is it suitable for?
This session is suitable for anyone wishing to develop their knowledge and understanding of dyscalculia.
- To explore different forms of dyscalculia
- To identify screening processes used in relation to dyscalculia
- To discuss the basic principles required for an understanding of maths
- To discuss the importance of concrete manipulatives
- What is dyscalculia?
- What are the indicators of dyscalculia?
- Screening for Dyscalculia
- Counting Principles
- Concrete materials