Accredited Level 2 - Practical Solutions for Hidden Difficulties
eLearning or Blended (combination of eLearning and or In person)
Who is it suitable for?
This programme is suitable for teachers, teaching assistants and SENCOs working with children who have one or more Specific Learning Difficulties, including dyslexia.
By the end of the programme participants will:
- Have a good understanding of the ways in which these different conditions co-occur with dyslexia.
- Be aware of the traits and characteristics of dyspraxia.
- Have developed an awareness of ADD and ADHD.
- Have developed an awareness of Asperger Syndrome.
- Have developed an awareness of Speech and Language Difficulties.
Onsite and Group Options
This programme can be delivered to groups of up to 20 candidates via online self-directed study.