Dyslexia Adult Network News - Spring 2018
Wednesday 9 May 2018
Please click here to view Dyslexia Adult Network News - Spring 2018.
This 7th edition covers:
Message from the Chair
1. Report on the Westminster AchieveAbility Commission on Recruitment
2. DYSPLA film festival showcases ND
3. Access to Work training & Disability Confident update
4. NEWS from our member organisations
5. All Party Parliamentary Groups
6. Labour Party Manifesto on Autism/ND
7. Justice Matters
January 22nd marked the formal launch of Neurodiverse Voices: Opening Doors to Employment, the report of the Westminster AchieveAbility Commission (WAC) on Recruitment.
This was the result of an investigation into barriers to employment and good and bad practice in recruitment for the ND population, leading to evidence-led recommendations. Read the full report here.