National SEND Conference 2019 | 20% discount for all BDA Members
The National SEND Conference 2019 will offer the latest updates and practical guidance in delivering high quality teaching and learning support to maximise attainment and outcomes for SEND Pupils.
Thursday 27th June 2019
9:00am - 4:30pm
Victoria Park Plaza, Central London
Those attending will gain best practice insights from leading SEND experts in the delivery of effective teaching interventions for SEND pupils, meeting the standards of the SEND Inspection Framework and ensuring successful SEND leadership across schools and local authorities.
- This conference is CPD certified with certificates available on the day.
- Lunch is included in the ticket price and this conference also gives lots of opportunities to network and ask lots of questions!
- A set of speaker notes will be provided for each delegate.
- André Imich, SEN and Disability Professional Adviser, Department for Education (DfE)
Opening Keynote: The Next Steps in Delivering High Quality SEND Provision
- Gaynor Roberts, Senior HMI, Ofsted
Keynote: Successfully Meeting the Standards of the SEND Inspection Framework
- Dr Adam Boddison, Chair of Whole School SEND Consortium and Chief Executive, NASEN
Afternoon Keynote: National SEND Update and the Work of Whole School SEND
- Natalie Packer, Author, The Perfect SENCO and The Teacher’s Guide to SEN
- Keynote: The Role of SENCOS in Maximising Teaching and Learning Outcomes
View the full agenda here.
20% discount for all BDA Members
Contact Daniel Evans on Daniel.email@example.com and quote ‘BDA20’ to qualify.