Measuring communication skills - is there a better way for dyslexia?
Given the widespread concern around the value of measuring spelling, punctuation and grammar in GCSEs and A levels, this panel will explore whether the current system is fit for purpose, in particular for individuals with dyslexia.
Tuesday 10th November 2020
11:00am - 12:30pm
With more to be announced, the current panellists are:
- Sally Gardner, dyslexic children's writer and illustrator, and winner of the Costa Children’s Book Award and the Carnegie Medal
- Sharon Hodgson MP, Chair, APPG for Dyslexia and other SpLDs
- Sonia Ash, organiser of campaign for the removal of SPAG marks for students with dyslexia
- Margaret Rooke, dyslexia expert and author of Creative, Successful, Dyslexic
- Amy Lankester-Owen, Senior Commissioning Editor for Dyslexia and SpLDs, Jessica Kingsley Publishers
Login email with details will be sent at 9am on the 10th of November.
Select your tickets
Bookings close on the 9th of November 5pm.