**POSTPONED** Measuring communication skills, is there a better way for dyslexia?
With widespread concern around the value of measuring spelling, punctuation and grammar in GCSEs and A-Levels, especially for dyslexic teens, this panel will explore whether the current system is fit for purpose.
Thursday 23rd April 2020
9:30am - 11:30am
Due to the current coronavirus situation, we have decided to postpone this event. We have contacted all attendees directly and will announce a new date in due course. If you have any questions related to this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find our information on how we are operating during the coronavirus outbreak here.
With more to be announced, the current panellists are:
- Sally Gardner, dyslexic children's writer and illustrator, and winner of the Costa Children’s Book Award and the Carnegie Medal
- Sharon Hodgson MP, Chair, APPG for Dyslexia and other SpLDs
- Sonia Ash, organiser of campaign for the removal of SPAG marks for students with dyslexia
- Margaret Rooke, dyslexia expert and author of Creative, Successful, Dyslexic
- Amy Lankester-Owen, Senior Commissioning Editor for Dyslexia and SpLDs, Jessica Kingsley Publishers
Tickets will be made available once a new date is confirmed.