Free Webinar - How to ensure your home learning is dyslexia friendly
In this webinar we will look at dyslexia friendly good practice and the key principles you can apply to your home learning.
Tuesday 13th October 2020
7:00pm - 8:00pm
We will explore:
- What is dyslexia friendly good practice?
- What elements of this practice can be applied to home learning.
- Good routines to ensure learning is dyslexia friendly
- Designing dyslexia friendly resources
- Reading and spelling interventions that meet the criteria and can be used by parents at home
Join our live webinar hosted by Karen Mace - Head of Assessment, Education and Professional level Training at the British Dyslexia Association.
Sorry, booking has now closed for this event.