BDA Associates: Diagnostic Assessors/Workplace Needs Assessors
The BDA are always seeking to expand its numbers of Associate Assessors nationally in order that we can meet the needs of our clients from all sectors of society.
We are currently looking for assessors in the following areas:
Specialist Teacher assessors in: Bristol, Cambridge, Cornwall, Devon, Essex, Ipswich, Kent, Norfolk, Somerset, Suffolk plus the South Coast and North East areas.
Educational Psychologists and Workplace Needs assessors: all areas of the country
Please download the application form and submit along with the accompanying information if you wish to apply.
Find out more about the BDA Assessment Service.
Complete the BDA Assessors application form.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications & Marketing Executive
Bracknell but flexible and remote working negotiable for the right candidate.
The British Dyslexia Association represents people with dyslexia of every age and background. We do this by working to build a society that supports the challenges associated with dyslexia and that both recognises and embraces the strengths.
We are looking for a highly motivated and innovative Communications & Marketing Executive to join our team to work across the following areas:
- Help drive the online and digital presence of the British Dyslexia Association
- Manage the delivery of online and offline publications, including the Contact magazine, Handbook and e-newsletters
- Supporting the development and management of the brand
- Drive proactively and manage reactive media relations
- Support public affairs activity including the British Dyslexia Association’s work as Secretariat of the APPG for Dyslexia and other SpLDs
- Manage challenge events as part of wider fundraising objectives
To perform the role of Communications & Marketing Executive we are seeking a candidate with experience in:
- Content management of a public facing website of significant size with an emphasis on marketing, fundraising and information
- Developing and delivering online solutions to support marketing and fundraising
- Using social media to engage existing and new online audiences
- Writing for a national organisation
- Designing digital and print publications
- Excellent IT skills including use of CRM and electronic mailing systems
- Media relations to drive the objectives of a national organisation
- Political, policy, public affairs or communications role with a national organisation
- Running challenge events for fundraising purposes
- An understanding of operating within the charitable sector
Reporting to Head of External Relations.
To apply, please send a CV and short covering letter explaining suitability for the role to email@example.com
Closing date: 20th January