Terms and Conditions for B.D.A. Open Training Course Bookings
Payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date and must be paid 14 days prior to the delegate attending the training event.
If payment is not received then we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
In the unlikely event that you need to cancel or change your booking, our policy is as follows:
- Letting us know: All changes and cancellations must be notified in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancelling your booking:
- If you cancel more than 30 days’ before the event your fee will be refundable, subject to an administration charge of £20.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the event, but more than 14 days before it, we will refund 50% of the fee.
- We regret that no refunds apply if you cancel less than 14 days before the event.
- Transferring the date of your training: We will endeavour to transfer the date of your course, subject to availability and an administration charge of £20. If your request is received within 14 days of the original course date, an additional charge of £15 will be levied to cover the cost of the refreshments ordered for you. We are unable to accept notices of non-attendance after the training day.
- Transferring your booking to another delegate: We are happy to accept a change of delegate name if necessary. If, due to illness or an emergency, you send a different delegate at short notice, you must still contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements to provide an attendance certificate.
All name changes are subject to an administration charge of £20.
Cancellation of your training by the B.D.A.
In the event that severe weather or any other emergency results in the cancellation of a training event, the B.D.A. will endeavour to give delegates a minimum of 24 hours notice* and to reschedule the course or arrange for delegates to attend on alternative days.
Our training events are not affected by any industrial action.
*Please note that it is the delegate’s responsibility to provide the B.D.A. with an emergency contact number at which they will normally be available.