The BDA Dyslexia Friendly Quality Mark for further education is made up of standards that cover 5 key areas:
|Standard One:||Effectiveness of Management Structure|
|Standard Two:||Identification of Dyslexia/SpLD|
|Standard Three:||Effectiveness of Resources (Physical Environment, Teaching and Learning)|
|Standard Four:||Continuing Professional Development|
|Standard Five:||Partnership and liaison with learners, parents/carers, and external agencies|
Information Pack for Further Education
To download the information pack for further education, click here.
The information pack contains the following documents:
- Introduction to the BDA Dyslexia Friendly Quality Mark for Further Education
- Registration form
- The standards audit document
- Guidance notes for the standards
- Record of Evidence document
- Sample verification plan
- Additional useful documents
You can also download these useful documents:
* If you would prefer to break these payments down annually, please contact us.
|Fee incl. VAT
Due with your application form.
Due before your verification visit and within 2 years of registration.
Due every 3 years after the Quality Mark is awarded.