Take a look at Dyslexia Contact – the official magazine of the British Dyslexia Association (BDA). Published by the BDA three times a year, Dyslexia Contact is available exclusively to members of the organisation.
Dyslexia Contact is a lively, visual publication written in a dyslexia-friendly style that aims to provide impartial, practical information and advice for getting the best out of Dyslexia. It is suitable for all with an interest in Dyslexia including dyslexic people, parents, professionals and organisations.
Contact covers a whole range of subjects and issues relating to Dyslexia:
- Find out about the latest news and developments in the world of dyslexia
- Read about inspirational dyslexic people
- Get information on services available and how to access them
- Get the latest details about computer software and technology for dyslexics
- Find our about the latest news and events in the BDA
- Access local support and local associations
You can receive Contact Magazine by joining the BDA.