Join the BDA as an Organisational Member
For less than a daily cup of coffee, you can make a big difference to a surprisingly large number of your customers, users, members, employees, learners – and help improve performance.
By becoming an Organisational Member of the British Dyslexia Association. Size does matter – but whether your organisation is in the FTSE 100 or a local SME, a company or college, a charity or a public sector agency, you will benefit from joining the BDA.
UK Organisational Membership Packages
1 year Membership Package:
Only £80.00 Incl. VAT for annual turnover under £50,000.
|All credit card payments include a £2.50 administration charge.|
Benefits – a brief summary
- Copy of ‘BDA Code of Practice for employers’
- ‘BDA Employment Handbook’ or ‘BDA Dyslexia Handbook’ (2011 for current OMs on joining or re-joining – subsequent updates available at a discount)
- BDA ‘Contact magazine’ (3 per year) plus ‘Dyslexia Practitioners’ supplement
- BDA e-newsletter (3 per year)
- Advertising rates in BDA publications
- Exhibition stands at BDA-hosted events
- BDA Training Course fees
- ‘Dyslexia Journal’ subscriptions
- OMs Day (annual) for a friendly and informative day and updates
- Training day at BDA – one person annually free – covering an introduction to dyslexia and legal aspects for organisations
- Opportunity to join the BDA Forum
Visibility for your organisation
- BDA OM certificate of Organisational Membership
- Organisation’s details and links on BDA website
- BDA welcomes and needs financial support, donations, etc. of all kinds. By helping BDA in this way, OMs can benefit through visibility and credibility in the field
- Participation in consultation exercises
- Sponsorship of BDA core services
- Exhibition opportunities at BDA conferences (reach up to 900 visitors at the International Conference, for example)
- Direct support for special projects (e.g. ‘Children will Shine’)
- Donations (range of possibilities for maximising the value of one-off or regular donations)
Please contact the Membership Team or telephone 0845 251 9003 for further details.