How You Can Help
There are a number of easy ways that you can help support the British Dyslexia Association, including:
- joining the BDA, this is an easy way to support the BDA and keep updated on our work
- make a donation, however large or small, all donations are gratefully recieved
- making donations through your payroll
- leaving a legacy in your will
- using the search engine Clicknow.com, which allows the British Dyslexia Association to benefit by raising money every time you search the web
For further information on how to help our charity contact the BDA on 0845 251 9003.