Make Your Mark with Art!
The British Dyslexia Association (B.D.A.) is calling all budding artists to unleash their creativity and enter the B.D.A.’s art competition.
Whether your artwork of choice is drawing, sculpture, collage, photography or even potato painting we want to see it! There are no creative restrictions so if you have a passion for art get involved!
There are three categories for the Picture This competition:
- Primary - for those aged 3 - 10.
- Secondary - for those aged 11 - 18.
- Adult - for those over 18.
An exhibition showcasing all the entrants will be held during Dyslexia Awareness Week. All entrants and their families will be entitled to attend.
All entries can be returned by arrangement at entrants own expense.
Closing date: 30th September 2013
How to Enter:
To enter the 'Picture This' Art Competition send your clearly labelled picture to:
British Dyslexia Association, Unit 8 Bracknell Beeches, Old Bracknell Lane, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 7BW. Please make sure the packaging is clearly marked for the Art Competition.
For further information contact the B.D.A. on 0845 251 9003 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules of Entry:
- The artwork must be created by a dyslexic individual.
- The artwork needs to be a minimum of A4 and a maximum of A2 in size.
- The B.D.A. will accept submissions of any original artwork including paintings,
drawing and photography.
- All artwork must be given a title and short description.
- Only one entry per person.
- All entries must include a label in a clear place (i.e. on the back of the artwork) with the name of artist, postal address, age and contact details including email and phone number.
- Entries must be received by 30th September 2013.
- The B.D.A. is unable to return your artwork.
- Entry is free.
- The B.D.A. may reject entries that it considers inappropriate for any reason.
- The artwork will be judged by a distinguished panel of judges.
- The judges decision is final.
- Photographs of the winning pictures and their artists may be used in the press and on the B.D.A. website.