The British Dyslexia Association's Annual Dyslexia Awareness Week Awards are as follows;
- Local Dyslexia Association of the Year
- Contribution to the Field of Dyslexia: Categories: a. Volunteer b. Academic c. Organisational Member
- Parent/Student Contribution for Services to Dyslexic Individuals:
- Categories: a. Teacher b. Teaching assistant c. Education provider
The following two categories are only open to dyslexic individuals,
- Entrepreneurs’ award: Age Categories: 5-11 years, 12-17 years, and 18+
- Outstanding Achievement Award: Age Categories: 5-11 years, 12-17 years, and 18+
- Jean Hutchins Accessibility Award
Nominations can either be submitted in hard copy to:
DAW Awards 2016, BDA, Unit 6A, Bracknell Beeches, Old Bracknell Lane, Bracknell, RG12 7BW.
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
The deadline for entries is 30th September 2016. A panel of judges will select the winners.
You can view details of the previous award winners below: