The BDA is committed to raising achievement for dyslexic people both adults and children, and this conference will explore the various ways that this can be obtained. The conference is taking place at the Holiday Inn Brentford Lock.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Sonia Blandford - Founder and CEO of Achievement for All, Professor of Education and Social Enterprise at the Institute of Education, and Senior Research Fellow at Oxford University
- Mary Rayner, National Lead for Disability and Special Needs, Ofsted
- Victor Van Daal, Edge Hill University
- Abi James, Chair of the BDA New Technologies Committee
- Tom Cone, Director of Admissions and Placement at Eagle Hill School, Connecticut
For other payment methods please Download Flyer