Making Reasonable Adjustments for Dyslexia
What is Making Reasonable Adjustments for Dyslexia?
This course goes beyond a basic appreciation of dyslexia and the coexisting conditions and into the specifics of making reasonable adjustments.
By the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand why adjustments need to be made and what is regarded as being “reasonable”;
- Design changes to their policies re recruitment, training, managing performance and communication to meet legal requirements;
- Solve basic problems and implement minor adjustments;
- Know where to go for further advice on work assessment and adjustments;
- Produce a prioritised list of actions to undertake back in the workplace.
Who is it suitable for?
This course is aimed at managers, personnel managers, training managers and occupational health experts.
How much is the course?
£285 plus VAT
Please note further training dates will be added throughout the year.
Please find our Terms and Conditions here.
Alternatively, if you wish to provide training for a number of your employees, or would like a course tailored to your organisation's specific needs, you may wish to consider our bespoke training courses.