Training Cancellation Policy
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment of invoice is due prior to the date of training
- Cash, cheque or card payments due prior to the date of training
Cancellation Charges re training workshop:
A sliding scale of cancellation charges will be applied as follows:
- Cancellation within 4 weeks of the event 0% of fee due
- Cancellation within 2 weeks of the event 75% of fee due
- Cancellation within 7 days of the event 90% of fee due
- Cancellation within 24 hours of the event 100% of fee due.
Cancellation Charges re learning materials
In the case of a delegate ordering the learning materials together with a delegate place and the delegate then cancels their place on the course the fee for the learning materials is refunded in full.
The learning materials can be purchased separately from the delegate place. If the purchaser of the learning materials is not satisfied with the quality of the material a refund is at the discretion of the Training Director and will be decided upon individual circumstances. However, in any event, any such refund will only be made if the materials are returned in pristine condition.
If a delegate is completely dissatisfied with the training workshop and expresses this in writing to the Training Director stating their reasons for their dissatisfaction, a refund is at the discretion of the Training Director.